MARKETING INTERN (FULL TIME)
As our Marketing Intern, you will be working closely with the Marketing & Business Development Manager for the creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
You will gain hands-on experience and knowledge by working with a digital marketing agency and design agency, collaborating with event sponsors and on-the-ground event management through developing 360 integrated marketing campaign concepts.
- Assist in marketing content ideation and creation for social media
- Create content that builds positive brand awareness and supports our business development goals
- Work collaboratively with design, development and marketing teams
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Keeping up with news and trends on social media
- Monitor all SEO analytics
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Respond to any ad-hoc tasks required by the management team
This is a unique opportunity to join our team at this exciting time as we start gearing towards our Grand Opening!
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, – Advertising/Media or other relevant field
- At least 6 months to a year of marketing experience is preferred
- Candidates who have obtained and have relevant digital marketing certificates are a plus
- Self-driven, resourceful and fast learner with good end-to-end ownership of new and existing projects
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and tenacity to learn regarding marketing, communications, sales, and social media
The Ronnie O’Sullivan Snooker Academy (R°SSA)
Striving to nurture snooker enthusiasts and make a difference in the snooker world, we partner with 6 times World Champion Ronnie O’Sullivan and bring to you — R°SSA.
This will be Ronnie’s first-ever academy and its flagship is in Singapore. The venue is a 16,000 square feet stunner with top-of-the-class snooker and pool equipment.
R°SSA strives to be the catalyst of snooker and cue sports’ evolution. We are here with a big vision and we want like-minded individuals to join us.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified